The PADI Specialty Instructor Course
Dive more, have more fun and teach about your favorite subjects.
Specialty instructor courses provide valuable teaching tips for meeting the requirements of the course.
You can choose from any of the 27 standard specialty courses that PADI offers along with distinctive specialty courses your Course Director may offer. Having five specialty instructor ratings is a prerequisite for the†Master Scuba Diver Trainer†(MSDT)†rating.
Browse the†most popular instructor specialties.
Donít see a specialty on a subject that interests you? Write your own specialty! Itís easy and it gets you teaching scuba divers about things you like.
The Fun Part
Whether itís†Ice,†Deep,†Photography,†Enriched Air Nitrox†or one of your own, PADI Specialty Instructors are out there scuba diving and training. Join the fun.
- As a PADI Specialty Instructor, challenge your students to become†Master Scuba Divers†
- Increase your marketability as a PADI Professional
What You Learn
You're on your way to becoming a†PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer†with only five PADI Specialty Instructor ratings
You have three ways to become a PADI Specialty Instructor:
1.With a†Course Director
2.Use your experience to apply directly to PADI
3.Write your own outline
|Doing Specialty Instructor with a PADI†Course Director†||Apply for Specialty Instructor Rating directly to PADI|
- 10 experience dives in each particular specialty
- Minimum number of certification not required†
- 20 experience dives in each particular specialty
- Have certified at least 25 divers before applying†